Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Lives that Line


Lives that Line

You are my techno dream, my love remain
The beat to all those refrains dancing in dew drops
Of each morning’s wake like a trampoline to launch up from
In boundaries broken of this interstate retraced

In this gray on this highway of things returned
Rescinded as if this line only fished in knots had not ended
But wrapped and untied itself into a straighter path
Miles traversed to get all this flotsam out these pockets

Of broken accoutrements of other strands discontinued
Coiling my ankles and not stepped out of like
A bear trap ankle bracelet of then in an enveloping circle of jaw shut
Upon my mobility of which I have absconded my conjoining to

Remain intact in such structures of none, in a chain gang of one
Man on a highway doing work breaking rocks and exert
All this energy to free those bonds and now
I am wholesome in the grasps of your arms

Like a purple-pink filtering rapture from all this gray living
I have salvation in the breath of your winged chariot words
Raising in Valkyrie sway to slice the remains of this ankle restraint
And shine luminous of this line between us is still radiant like a life line

Tethering that which is alive in verdant bloom bolstering to exude
A permeating faith in that which can grow from this connection
Prayers like blanket parachutes and retrieved in the sustenance of the means
Between the untangling of all this kudzu forests between there and here

I exalt you in hand and foot for each step and each could
Be that in linear dictation of the story of prayers answered

No comments:

Post a Comment