Saturday, June 23, 2012

Tidbits


Tidbits

These tricking tidbits like breadcrumbs
To a scrumptious future hinted at and scented with
Wafts of archived familiarities inside the tints of commonalities
Spilling over surfaces and it is so hard to keep clean

Fact or fiction in these mountains
Time has not had the envelope to mention
To seal closed and disclose in a passing across the table
In white-scripted lines of now he knows

And so I spin and turn and ignore the burn
Of abolished ignorance to hold on to this fix
As long as I can before the fog lifts
And what I might see

An angel’s shroud pierced with eyes of stares
Two on two and into you
You look into me and I look into you
Float the myth and land the fact
That I am here and you are that
Which I have sought to displace this bog

And walk upon dry land in plan
Without the cowardice of an empty hand
Hoping like a handkerchief to have the answer
When the mood fits to shake all this infection
Out of me on projection of all that I no longer need to be

No comments:

Post a Comment