Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A Birthday Wish


A Birthday Wish

I am glad you were born.  For however selfish or naive this may sound, my life would be forever different without the thoughts you have already brought me in the infancy of our introduction.  There is a beauty in you in bloom, sparkling for this world magnetically meaningful to remember and wherever this may lead between us, I intend to recall it for whatever we may become.  I am happy that you are part of the earth and lament the tardiness of our introduction.  For the days set in motion, from your first to this, our paths however parallel have crossed.  And with the abolition of my ignorance to your existence, I wish you for the first time in my days, a joyous remembrance of your birth. Happy birthday beautiful, 

No comments:

Post a Comment