Saturday, June 23, 2012

The Ease

The Ease

There is a two step, a dance
A movement in lifting that there I am drifting
Between what will and what is
To uncover the tipping point

Where the ease becomes accessible
Where the pressure expels into exuberance
The diagnosis in evaluation of the known to now

To script a diet of idiosyncratic intake
Like pellets of nourishment feeding away ignorance
In sentences separated by days inching along
Like rations in an interment

Of everything that previously filled my time with
Biding along constantly distracted
In wait until the moment to speak
With you in concert bridge this living holiday

Into a smile where I could one day
Know enough to know this is real
This is the moment I have waited for
Every day until,

Spain is drowning out the window-side
Colorado is sliding down the mountain
And Italy is calling like a lost family
Crawling back to make a new one intact

You wanting me and I can’t speak
Stunned in one and I am done
With everyone else, if this feeling
Is some how false, than I am a broken instrument

I still bleed but this seems like a truth
In hiding waiting to be recognized
By the fruition of time of your hand in mine
Of nerves dispersed like radio callers

Of one day without hearing form you
Is endurance imbued, stark and frail
That I can not bear this pale feeling
Of nothing

And I am frightened to feel this way
If you are just a normal degree of tentative
To wait, the pain in the patience of holding back
Knowing timing is everything

No comments:

Post a Comment