Saturday, June 23, 2012

Lunacy in the Infancy


Lunacy in the Infancy

So many parts of me want to write to you
About what this past week has been like
With the thoughts of meeting
Nestling in to the thoughts of

The adrenaline, the dopamine
The exultation in the seams
Bursting and trying to constrain
Being so sure and so certain

That when I look in your eyes
I see a person, I can not picture
Not giving my all to keep you in my life
That there is a fire within you

That I could sit candle lit vigils
To light the wick of these days
And find it all simple
Lunacy in the infancy

But I see the scripted you and I can not escape
The touch of two magnetized points of reference
In skin to see that there is something about to begin
That I do not wish to constrain
From taking over my will and the pains

Of every day before now waiting for this
For this now and that’s how all the pressure of my system
Released in seeing your face turn to me and make
Contact like how in the world is she talking to me

In a mirror of measure
In the years strung together to step here in this stance
And smiling uncontrollably

No comments:

Post a Comment