Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Lion’s Paw

Lion’s Paw

All these internal debates silenced
In the construction of your actions
Affirming and defining the better outline of you
Defusing all these prognostications of Freudian implementations

To analyze the background as if the lion is lurking in the leaves
With her paw in need of mending knowing a peace
That is impossible for my instincts to fathom beyond the breach
Of nothing but the passage of time

Needed to resolve the apparent reluctance which is merely a
Self determination to solidify certainty in a bout of knowing versus wanting
Of a page written in full without scar or war barge resting in the harbor
Simply looking outward and choosing at your own pace

And I am delighted to end this futile complication
Of questioning the wrong questions negated by your own trust in me
To tell me what you want without telling me
To speak this way a woman’s dream on stage

Pantomime of the mind frolicking inside curves amorous
And boundless and ever drink taken around us
Is missing the partition of your lips except for my fingers grip
Onto you like mountain tops toppling

No comments:

Post a Comment