Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Lunch Date

Lunch Date 

So Apocalypse, we are having lunch today
Salad or steak? Oh, I see, well then, let it be 

I imagine at the end of world, in that I mean humanity
The term world is silly, as if the planet is dependent on us
Rather than the inverse, but for discussions sake 

If we as humans are to find our elimination,
And to be confronted by God
Under the terms of a contractual recompense
Reconciling the deeds done with outcomes  

I imagine that at the forefront will be religion
Not as an avenue of parceling the righteous from the idolaters,
But as the paradigm of our mutually assured ruin
I can find no other practice or wallow viler  

The guises of love, cherished acceptance are universally qualified through religion as a
“Yes, but, Of course, but you see, If only, Oh how ignorant
If you sir would but read from the tome, then we could have discourse”
So much speech of love, yet smothered in tinted truths of deserts and madmen  

Blasphemous blasphemer, nails, planets, photogenic angels trumpeting the end times
I guess one could imagine such, but I kind of go with God saying something to the effect of,  

“How could you miss the fucking point so horribly? How could you be so off?
I didn’t need the worship or the requests, or the prayers, or the holy buildings
Constructed with tax breaks, nah; all I needed you to do was be nice,
Just be nice.  Quit acting like you're different, with your hats and skin tones
The languages, the Mohammed, the Jesus, the Abraham, the Ganesh, the Thor
For fucks sake, how could you think I wanted to kill gay people or make nuclear weapons your fearful little shits?  The legislation, codification and storybooks were not necessary.” 
 
"You are all me."

“Ah well, this is it, you screwed up this planet, you aint getting a new one, but death is not so bad.  We’ll have stuff to do.  Everybody come home in me, yes even you sir.   

Love, Peace, We are all interconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment