Saturday, November 22, 2014

Aug 2 - Letter to Luna - crab cakes

Text out: 8/2/ 10:35 pm: Hope you’re having a fun trip.
Text in: 8/3/ 1:44 pm: Thank you! My phone died last night.  Just getting in the car now.
Text out: 8/4/ 10:45 pm: I know you have a lot on your mind.  Just wanted to say I was thinking of you.

On Aug 4,  8:53 AM, "Severus" wrote:
Good morning,

I want to cook for you.  I prepped some seafood I had yesterday.  If you are available to come over for dinner one night let me know. Earlier part of the week would be better, I am making crab cakes.
Severus

Luna
8/04/
To: Severus

Thank you for the invitation, dinner sounds really nice. I do not know what day, I'm feeling sad about my friends. I think this week will be tough. I'll be in touch.


Text In 8/5/ 5:05 pm: Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment