Saturday, November 22, 2014

Aug 13 - Letters from Luna - The Difference between Politeness and Kindness

To Severus

No Subject

From Luna
It's understandable the amount of confusion you seem to be going through, you've expressed so much over the past week. Thank you for your concern in regards to my friend's passing, she was truly a remarkable woman.


As far as my part in this relationship, I felt I was up front from the beginning. I have accepted who I am, I'm not as fearful as you seem to believe, I'm more like the scorpion or siren. Yes, I started to develop feelings for you, but after you answered my question of what you were looking for, I knew that would never be me. That's my decision and I own it fully. You are a beautifully talented man and I'm not the woman for you. I wish you the best in all you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment