Sunday, November 22, 2015

Eso - A Feast for the Senses - 20150422

I put the blindfold on as she finished the syllable.  The cloth bore a Spanish flag, red and yellow.  She pressed her palms to my thighs.  I stood upon my knees shins parallel to the wooden bedroom floor, my heels up and toes pressing.  The form of my torso was at ninety degrees, skin naked, testicles hanging, penis not requested to be put to use yet, ready like the open window.

Before the dark I scan her bedroom, a charcoal painting of Tom Waits holds an accordion.  A crucifix and opposing ideas alive in my mind like two faces staring at each other in the shadows.  A bouquet of tulips sits on the cherry wood dresser in a clear vase pertly green with blue petals sheathing yellow stamens.  The scent from within the buds mixes with a flicker of incense tinted into jasmine lofting spryly around the rims of my nostrils emboldening my chest to rise like a race horse ready to run. 

The taste of oyster and potato soup I made us for supper drifted upon my lips.  The cuts of the shrimp stock for the base in the bouquet of tarragon, parsley, and thyme bleeding in with the celery, peppercorns, and salted crustacean shells brewing to a boil.  The pot bursting as I made dinner the way she likes it, steaming pungent into the corridors of her shotgun home.  Two pots on the stove shaking over the blue flamed gas bright like Venus tongues lashing heat smearing the gray metal into red swirls of umbrage.  The body of the pan begs for a reprieve.  She wants the knob bent to the limit until the broth cannot hold.  Bubbles pour from underneath exposed. 

She likes when I cook with Coltrane on the stereo, Kulu Se Mama or Ole.  In dress shoes and a tailored suit I come home from work with the cuffs of my shirt just past the jacket sleeves, my tie removed hung from the cabinet left of the sink neatly facing the room.  The buttons slipped nicely waiting like good children for her fingers to slip in behind me, wrap her arms around my waist, press her hips into my buttocks and thrust in a slow wave gliding her breasts against my back, fingers like a spider making a web unlatching button after button until biting my ears in full as I bend back my neck just so.

I hear the ocean inside her mouth as her lips fully surround my lobe.  Her tongue twists inside the folds as all I can hear is my night opening.  Some evenings it feels like payment for visitation, for preparing sustenance on her terrain.  I stare into the granite backsplash and the stainless steel of the range for a haze of her reflection.  She has a thing about not making eye contact or saying a word, as if that silent space would spiral out of control if either of us had to put such directness in the contact.  The separation heightens the sex.  The spiral of knowing without elaboration is lightning.  The place is putting Coltrane to the needle knowing what note comes next without a lyric to ruin the auditory glaze. 

The ears can do so much if you just let them be blanketing the time to this moment, kneeling here in her bedroom blindfold placed into the black.  We could be anything here, no lines, not walls, just infinity breathing like the universe was simultaneously my exhale and her inhale trading in particles. 

She lights a single candle.  She takes an ice cube and passes it across the August night onto my right scapula framing a V up and down through the center of my back.  The rims of the blades drink the coolness as she maps her tongue behind dredging her teeth piercing part of the flesh at the edges.  I think of what it looks like as if I had a mirror for the blood.  I hold my torso firm as I am able rocking in the creak of the cypress floor boards.  Sometimes she uses the candle wax, sometimes the ice.

She slides under me pushing my knees apart, running her hands up my thighs and placing my fingers on the top of my heels.  I bend my back with my chest pointed up to the ceiling.  My arms steady with my fingers like anchored Louisiana pilings.  She puts her mouth around my cock and hums a honey pot.

If I do not break the pose she will continue.  I learn to be as still as man can listening to her beneath me sitting up on an angle as I bend backwards.  My penis is fully erect giving second by second.  I hold out in two ways like aligned ideas.  Two faces stare at each other arms and shaft balance my heart to the ceiling.  Hold out.  If I come it is all over.  If I pull up and out of her mouth she will still have me, but I will know this battle with myself of manhood, of prone vulnerable and strong pressed I will have failed myself. 

In a dulcet tone she speaks a single word, “Release.”  She slides down upon her back to the floor.  I fold forward lifting my hands to my sacrum then down to the earth to the rounds of her breasts.  She aligns her pussy with my cock in the candlelight.  Her hands grab my hip bones as my fingers press the circumference of her tits.  She tilts up guiding my cock into her throng hot and wet gripping me.  She takes her palm and swipes her hand slowly up across my chin through my lips to the apex of my nose.  I could smell she had been fingering herself down before moist and dripping honey comb.  Blinded she wipes me clean with her mark like a soup ladle down my throat drinking droplets of her like dew breaking me.

We know I won’t take this fold from my eyes until she tells me.  When that moment comes I will look into those blue eyes of hers, whatever color her hair happens to be that month, but always those blue eyes.  Those I know I am the only man she has ever looked at like that giving me that, the most precious thing in the whole god damn room.  That is the thing about control it is not always the one giving orders that has it.

No comments:

Post a Comment