Monday, May 26, 2014

Simple wishes

Better than country music
Give me a pop beat as long as she’s dancing with me
It’s all good

Simple, level the playing field of these stratosphere and nadir
Thoughts about the universal profits and costs
Being in the present

Letting go of the heavy and finding heaven
In the softness of a woman
Who simply wishes to be close and treated tenderly

You are my best friend
I have thought of you in my heart daily for years
You attached

Try as life might my idiocy cannot dislodge
That which is my burred faith
That there is so much of the universe I am ignorant

I do not need to know, except that you are part
Of the all pulling me towards the now
Away from the fallen timbers and maze runner jams

You are open air blanketing a field
Praying for me to join hands and run
I am a root for the steady

I am the boat and you are the oars
Together we are rowing these oceans
Stargazing, eye gazing, mesmerized

Crackle thunder hurricane swirls
Seen the mirrored strength to choose
The us, faith that you will come back to me

Wanting only what is best for you
Even if that is to see you sail away
Humble, endeared, present in my consciousness

Doing all a man can in these times
To bear the darkness before the sunrise
With a simple wish for our love

No comments:

Post a Comment