Saturday, January 31, 2015

Back to the Inanity

God
I don’t know what you want from me
Fuck
I even hate myself for writing that

As if it works like that
As if anything works
Makes a damn bit of anything
Beyond the animal pit

Genes and stomachs
All of it
Gnashing for leap frog
Cutting throats to cum in the winds

I wanted that feeling in her
Like there was something more
A hand to hold in the maze
Before the guillotine

Fuck it
I wanted some cheese too
The smell of it, the taste of it
Feels like

Arbitrary
Just oceans of indifference
Registering there is no calling
This urge

To just be alone
No point in doing
Beyond the books or writing, art
The day to night Rochambeau is tasteless

I wanted to fling souls and wrap up in a greater blanket
That there was a somewhere that touches here
And I could feel it behind her eyes like a damn beacon
The others nothing; just so much nothing

All back to the inanity
Great, can’t wait to file my tax return again this year
Do something meaningful contribute
the pinnacle… 

No comments:

Post a Comment