Friday, August 28, 2015

A Mover’s Prayer

God / universe / whatever we are

Please flow through me

Help me find where I can be my most authentic self

Prospering happiness in the whole

Interconnected and personal through an intimacy

I have long sought

In turn may it be my release to shed the urge to hold on to validations

To explanations to others, to self, to dress in worthiness

Be reborn into nudity in confronting fear with a divine love

Shared in knowing presence so that I may join

What I have too long blocked in the timidity of avoiding the now

For the dubious comfort of egoic righteousness in quest of feckless justice

The stories, the words, the explanations fall to fallow soil

The muscles of awareness till the field and so in it is the root of the self into the one

Where all things grow


No comments:

Post a Comment