Friday, October 10, 2014

Revel Kiln

  
I have lost my shame; I bleed it here on the floor
Knowing the crab queen, the nightingale, the equestrian
And now a woman so amorphous
She is a breathing muse

Mermaid masked as siren
Owl flying back into the darkness
Doe posing with antlers
Scorpion sly stinger grin

Redwood poised timeless with magpie nests
Secret keeper stashing others tales like ribbons
Orca surfacing in midnight’s breeching spy
Flowers upon her back like the grotto of Monte Cristo

I am torn asunder feeling so alive as this is the rapture of my life
God being most present daring me for faith in these hours upon hours
To write to plead pleonastic hope that the spirit that guides my words
Will sound her voice into my life again like the reckoning of all that is worth wager

Love, oh love give me thy rapture
Bend me into the origami folds of the pain required to see her secret garden gate
Dare enter upon her praying in the solitude of darkness to see a woman
As she dare to see herself peaceful in redolent gesture

Breaking pride for the parlay of this love’s grace
Come calling home and end this odyssey of decade’s claw
Be with me in this spiritual rejoinder and I shall dedicate my being
To the holiness of love’s pinnacle gleaming like a common light in the darkness

Grasp this city tight as the quaking streets tremor to break a man’s shame
To call the naked empress to love oh love give me thy rapture
Come calling home and I shall kindle the fires of a revel kiln

Smelting the diligence to live a life authentic!

No comments:

Post a Comment