Friday, October 2, 2015

20150930

My worlds collided today.  Today was the end of story month at the yoga studio.  This morning I submitted a piece for the Wanton World Mythology for Esoerotica fusing Hindu yoga story gods doing prurient playtime some of which involved a goddess eating demon heads and then getting it on with a god.  Later in yoga I pretended to be a superhero part of the time like my dodgeball alter ego when doing yoga moves.  This usually involves pretending to be Spiderman standing on one foot swinging from buildings or shooting webs to the ceiling.  Yoga is nothing if not play.  The next level will be to voice superhero words while doing said moves in class at least above the inaudible.  Somehow I think my teachers would approve.  Nailed it!  Then a writing a story about Marvel characters in Eso when the theme comes back around.  I will take this as my universe converging into a state of oneness and Zuel will escape from the Bodhi tree.  I will have to call Bill Murray.    

No comments:

Post a Comment