Friday, March 10, 2017

Breaking Fever - 20170310


My body, life, anthem for this past year reinvention,
Razing the field, thirty years of punk
Knowing the acrid smell of revolution
Old enough to strip a body to ask,

“What does one really need to survive? 
What is essential?” 

This week physically bombarded
Implant Weapon X Americanism. 
Stuff me with titanium privilege
Gusto of social dysphoria. 

Be in the wilderness of live-without,
To see people I love see people they love die,
To crack the shell see the yolk of teenage anarchism
Dry on the counter reek and bleach the surface. 

This is who one is. 
Body in revolt trapped in fables
Burn the town of country roads, interstate exit hovels
Be the nuclear element exchanging electrons

Trading for unknown outcomes
Staring at cities where every tower looks shaky
Daring opening a mouth to enter
Cantillate mantras to, black me, black me, black me out

Take this ash me and burn the flame-proof
No obligation to explain to the dreams
Being hunted, arrested by the ununiformed police
To save the lives of the slanderers, true-Christianity

For a faithless man to pray for the shameless
The inverted weapons, stab me again, take love away
Got nothing, but this reconstructed
Yogi middle-finger punk-mutant CPA apostate philosopher

I love you child and it is ok if you do not know how to say
Anything but monster
Bones and metal, blood and drugs
Life changing, no explanations 

Some weeks you are the fire
Others you pray you are the phoenix
Vulnerability Colombian jungles lush
Forests need water and fire

Suffocation modern life in the western world
I am my own oxygen 

No comments:

Post a Comment