Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Play Pen


There is a fundamental question, do I want to be? I try hard to want to say yes, knowing the parts of me that deem it so logical to say no. These parties hold a pathetic argument. Neither wants to speak too loudly into the microphone. So I go through my days neither being or not being hazed in depression seeing little point to life, seeing my being as an anchor for others and self-isolating to minimize the collateral damage. Occasionally I can invent an illusion in digital correspondence until I say too much or too little or utter what feels like the truth at the time. I laugh at how simple a question like an infant that refuses to eat his food. Plop dumb and squalid in a stink playpen. Shit in diapers. Refuse to develop the muscles to stand and climb out.

No comments:

Post a Comment