Thursday, May 4, 2017

Sometimes I by Rising Appalachia

Every time I listen to this song, it is a prayer that it reaches a flip of heart-skin vulnerable and longing for an ancient memory of faith in love, in being human in the co-participation in seasons of unrepentant entropy. I cover my mouth, smile, and cry into the waves.

Listening to this once a day is a form of maintaining sobriety from depression, interconnection from attempted in a shadow of solitude roaming, writing these vagabond road-poet pages, kinship with the gravel and trunks, skyward without the head-pat, shoulder-rub of god or a tender face. Sometimes the ache. Sometimes I cry, the freight-train lovers and the enigmatic flag of hope raised upon my mast. Sometimes I close my eyes in meditative yogic dream and know that the voices I hear are all of you existing praying too in the in between silence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment